Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Out Damn Spot!

So it turns out my gallbladder needs to come out. I'm renaming this thing PAINSACK! I thought they could just go in there with an olive picker and pluck these thingys out. Nope they have to remove the whole thing. The surgeon I met today was pretty good at explaining why this has to be done and why this is a real decision and not something dictated by my HMO. That was a very good thing.
Yeah haw my first operation. Boy am I excited! In the mean time I have eaten away all of my sick and vacation days so its off to work i go. In pain for the drive there then i get hepped up on goofballls while there. Nothing like being fucked up at work!

8 Comments:

Blogger I. P. Frehley said...

...that's no fun. BUT on the other hand, it should stop that pain, right? not much consolation, i know.

7:24 PM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

yep. And thats All I care about right now. CUT IT OUTTA ME! I'm hoping they can float it in a mason jar for me to take home.

8:14 PM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

ah yes fine suggestion Brian I new i could count on you!

Hi I'm new in the hood I just wanted to bring over some of my candied peaches!

8:17 AM, February 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

from what I gathered from the state of the union the other night, many body parts are no longer used, ie brain and spine.

4:47 PM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Yes and I no longer need water just a can of 40 weight will do me just fine. i just cant get enought of that oil!

10:08 PM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Troy said...

Back in the Gay "hey-days". I was working at a Hess gas station in ft.lauderdale(homo-mecca) and I was so high, I left the gas pump in a car and presto; instand gasoline geyser.

6:37 PM, February 03, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lordy Bill! I've always worried I might do that in my constant state of distraction.

DEAR Scotty: You take care of you. That's all that matters. I'm sending good vibes your way. Let me know when they get there.

mwah!

PS: I think Al-Qaeda hijacked your word verification. oilctttv

11:50 AM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

hey lauren got em Thanks!

11:49 AM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home