Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hey whacha thinkin'?



So I lay here in pain. The stabbing pain. The inconsistent yet unavoidable pain. The thing that happens to me during the times of acute stabbing and or shooting pain is quite odd. I have found myself singing in my head and then eventually out loud a Raffi song. Raffi is an odd little guitar playing tunesmith for children.

“Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring Bananaphone.
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring BANANAPHONE It grows in bunches …”

You get the idea. Not much to it but it works to get me thru my alien baby labor pains.
Damn you Raffi, Damn you to HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AAAAAGH!

Still in pain you ask? Or maybe you didn’t but YES I’m still in pain. My test results won’t be back until next Monday (bloodwork on Friday) I’m not pleased with the amount of time it takes to find out I have a swift moving disease or perhaps a toad in my gut.
I’m hoping it’s a toad.

3 Comments:

Blogger Timo said...

My cat, TanQbaby, directed me to your blog. I am enjoying it.
Also, you have a beautiful cat.
and thanks for the Colin pics.

4:14 PM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that this compares but one night I woke up with MC Hammer's song "Crime Story" in my head with a splitting headache and could not fall back asleep. This was probably 15 years ago and i still remember it.

6:24 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

J.B.
ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring bananaphone!
Why dear God Why?


Timo.
What a cowinkydink my cat Pen Instucted me to check out Tanq Baby's blog.

6:51 PM, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home