Wednesday, January 11, 2006

heped up on goofballs

"IT" covers up the hole in the chair.

Hi there.

So I'm on pain killers and not able to drive. I'm going to see my doctor this friday. Hopefully we can determine what is causing this pain and be done with it. I'm not happy with being sick. I dont like it. I'd much rather be busy at work than sleeping right now. There was a time in my life i would have loved to sleep all day but this is not that time. I have things to do and being doped up is not helping me accomplish them. (having stabbing pain is the alternative)

It was a lovely day. Nice and warm but not too warm.
I tried to hook the playstation online but I cant seem to figure it out. Its a great time waster. But it seems all i have is time right now so why not hook the damn thing up to the internet and have some 12 year old in idaho humiliate me with a game. The 12 year old will have to wait or send me intructions on how to hook this thing up.

Ok its time for me to go to bed.
Have a wonderful day ...everyone.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gavin Elster said...

"it" has made its way to storage as well.

11:25 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Jim said...

IT scares me! Best of luck on Friday, Mr., I hope its something they can knock out quickly.

7:44 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Thanks.

12:25 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:39 PM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

"it" is Now in the storage room

9:02 AM, January 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home