Thursday, October 13, 2005

Is it a white thing?

I cant get my whites white. I don’t understand it. The moment I wear a white shirt it gets those nasty yellow armpit stains that never go away. Now I know people actually wear their white t-shirts more than once and can keep them white. I’m not doing anything different. Bleach, water soap a machine. Come on.
Its true white folk cannot wash a white t-shirt to save their damn lives. Oh wait..Its because I’m not republican. Satan stained my shirt. OUT DAMN SPOT!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the secret is to buy 50 shirts and throw one away after wearing it twice. So maybe you spend 250 bucks, but you have 100 days of white shirts. Not something I care to do, but hey.

9:14 PM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Jim said...

2 scoops OxiClean, soak for a bit. Of course it will eat through concrete given enough time so its important to balance the soaking vs. destroying time :)

3:49 PM, October 14, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

JIM thank you!!!! It works!

1:48 PM, October 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home