Thursday, October 13, 2005

PEN

The cat.
The cat knows when I am worried about something. Aside from the fact its perfectly clear from the GODDAMN-ITS and FUCKS that I huff to myself. The cat knows. Cats unlike dogs seem to empathize. Its odd. Sometimes I catch him looking at me. He's got large alien eyes that change color hazel to green. He has been with me thru some pretty dark times. You know... crying and cant get outtta bed hate the world kinda times. I could swear he has looked at me with my mum's eyes.
I have caught him looking at me the same way my mum used to when I was upset. Its kind of comforting yet freaks me out. He does what a lot of cats do but I'd like to think he's some sort of supercat. He taps his paw on my hand when I'm upset. Its not the same tap as the "Hey wake up the sun is coming up" tap Nor is it the same as the "Hey bigface I wanna get under the covers" tap. Its an "Everything is ok. "tap.
hes a good cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home