Wednesday, October 12, 2005

office speak.

Last week I was having a “discussion” with a “co-worker”. He is a member of the Galactic Empire or as they like to be called, republican.
He was arguing how Abu grab is different from POW camps during the Vietnam War. I was trying to get him to see that whether they are similar or not the abuse should not happen. We went back and forth for a while. I find this a topic that I would not like to discuss especially at work or … anywhere for that matter. The only way to get this conversation to stop was to tell him “You were never there. I was never there. This information is coming from the media. It has been filtered and sanitized. We are speaking about something we are not qualified to speak about.” After I said that I started to take inventory of the things I can really speak about in his presence.

Lets take a look at the list of items I am qualified to speak about:

My cat.
Laundry.
The film Psycho.
Old socks that turn into crunchy cotton foot-bags when the elastic goes.


And, as far as republicans go, that’s about it.

Now wait …I just realized something. If we are one nation under God… that means that whoever is in charge determines the God. What the hell is Bush and what does he believe in? I guess that we should all be Roman Catholic if we are to be truly patriotic. It is my understanding that if you are catholic you get into heaven… If you are anything else you will go to hell.

So with that in mind. Our current administration believes that all Jews will go to hell.

Hey guess what it is true... He is like Hitler!

2 Comments:

Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

Amen, Brother.

2:06 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Great. When can we start calling him king?

8:47 AM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home