Thursday, October 06, 2005

FROSTED GOODNESS

Ok kiddies here is a tip from Scotty:
Sugar is not good for you.
I have had noting but sugar-filled snacks for the past week and I have all the bad side effects of a nasty speed binge. The only odd benefit is I dream like crazy. Ive been so busy that I have not had a chance to eat right. I refuse to eat Burgers but what I have settled on eating is not any better. I have been snacking all week on candy and candy filled snack foods. By the time I get home I pass out into a sugar coma. I am breaking out and feel like I am hung over. I have trouble connecting A to B. The quick sugar fix is the only thing that picks me up. WOW. Time to stop this!

SUGAR BAD!

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen
And I Quote Blog

4:20 AM, October 08, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

I have found a trick with those... it boils down to:
less sugar less drunk.

Why you would like to be less drunk?

5:47 PM, October 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home