Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Thank you world for just being you!

First off... I'm serious! second (or "B" if you are using an alpha system) I'm serious!


There are some darn wonderful people in the world today. I’m sure there always have been wonderful people walking amongst us. I just have never recognized them. This world is filled with people whom are not recognized as humans by the current administration. Creative, wonderful, perpetually tortured souls that make every day an adventure. I love the fact that every day I can go to bed and honestly say to myself “I never thought the day would bring me here.” I am at a point in my life where the phrase “learn by your mistakes” has no meaning. I grow from my mistakes. Without mistakes there is no chance of adventure. I’m sure carefully planned adventures are exciting and fun but I’ve never had one of those. (except for the kern river rapids trips I used to do …years ago. ) I’m lucky to be going thru a very non-stressful time. I’m wondering how much of that stress was generated by me? Who knows …who cares. Everything is fine at this moment and that’s what matters. I hope you all are doing well too. By the way I cant stress enough how much I love this Blog thingy. I truly enjoy reading the blogs of the people who visit. It is one of the highpoints of my day. My job is a data entry job by day.The huge megaglobalhypercorp I work for has me at a computer typing orders all day long 10 hours a day. I am happy to take a break and check in on ya’ll blogs. Thank you for making my day at work entertaining!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was having a bad day for some reason today but now I realize that there was nothing really to complain about. Thanks.

6:43 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

Someone has been watching "Funky Monkey" again!

9:08 AM, October 05, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Naw it was a beautiful day yesterday. I'm back to my crabby self!

9:59 AM, October 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home