Monday, September 26, 2005

Return of the fighting dead

Now I know most folks (that I know) discuss the mis-adventures of Dubbaya.
We all have seen him hop on TV and say silly things to the nation. Its commonplace to expect him to say at least 5 dumb-ass things when addressing the nation even more when addressing a specific group. Its enough to create a drinking game. I get to come into work and listen to people and republicans debate over what he said and what he really meant.

Since most of these folks are wrapped up in Dubbaya’s current activities, And I mean WRAPPED UP IN THEM, I don’t think any thought has been put into the massive clean up this country is going to have to do when he gets out of office.
Is this some sort of distraction technique? Let the idiot say a stupid thing a day until he’s out of office? By then no one will really have focused on the horrible mess he has made of our infrastructure let alone the fact that he has isolated us from the rest of the world.

Sometimes I wish zombie movies were true.
It would be nice to see all the people who have died because of his actions come back and seek him out.

3 Comments:

Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

Hey, if it were like SHAUN OF THE DEAD I'd be happy to house some of the vengeful zombies in our back yard ;)

11:08 AM, September 27, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Whichever is the quick solution.

9:08 AM, September 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His mom kind of looks like one of the zombies I think.

2:42 PM, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home