Sunday, April 30, 2006

Welcome to Disneyland, The Happiest Place on Earth*






Today Scott and I took a break from making movies and decided to head down to Disneyland. Thanks to a friend we had two “friend passes” to visit the employee only "Company D" store. The store is in an industrial park just south of DL. This store features all the overstock and discontinued items in the park. If you e-bay it’s a goldmine! I picked up a charming baseball cap that has the word “QUEEN” embroidered on the front. It has a picture of the Queen from Snow White on the side and not as visible as the word QUEEN. Gee...Why was this discontinued?
I got out of the store with 3 items just over 15 bucks. If I had bought this junk in the park it would have been 45 buck easy. Scott got a snazzy shirt (its really cool if you can believe it) and a few gifts.
So, 11:00 A.m. and we are off to the park!

Sunday at Disneyland is really quite special. Why? Well it’s the charming people that go there on a Sunday. You see they have several types of annual passes at the Magic Kingdom. The most cost efficient being the “Southern California Resident” pass. This pass is not valid on Saturdays and has huge block out dates. So it seems that every cheap ass So Cal resident comes to Disneyland on a Sunday.

These folks are a special breed of ugly. Obese, rude, demanding, child beating, churro chomping kind of folk. Most wear clothes a toddler wouldn’t be caught dead in.
These annual passholders are what Scott refers to as “Passholes”

“Passholes” will block your path as you try to get … anywhere. They demand special treatment due to their unnatural ugliness. I saw a large one escape the park thru an access gate simply because she didn’t want to walk ten yards to the exit. Another demanded they eat NOW because she is starving.

I am proud to be one of the Passholes. I’m in such good company.



In fact, I'm so proud I wanted to share some of my fond memories of my trip to The Magic Kingdom with you.
Please visit my profile and click on my new blog entitled THE MAJESTIC BUTTERHORN.

Americans are truly ugly people.


*if you love ugly, poorly dressed, rude mother fuckers.

13 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

y'know, some of those folks look a lot like me...

2:48 PM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Not true. I looked at the pictures and the thing that motivated me to take these pictures in the first place cannot be caught on film. They are bitter evil needy babies.
On my next batch i'll be sure to include the reason why their mug shot is up. perhaps a caption that tells you the offending action like "farts on ride" or "Calls son stupid."

2:59 PM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger WAT said...

Um, a banana proves the existence of God?

WOW.

Dear God, not just oogly people in America, but REAL STOOPID too.

3:00 AM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger RadioFreeCatlandia said...

That teacup looks familar....my imagination?

10:06 AM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Sangron,
It seems to happen that way when i view my blog on a pc. The problem is I work on my blog using a mac and everything looks hunky dory on the mac. I don't know how to fix this glitch.

Luke?? How do I fix this?

2:36 PM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, I remember my first time at Disneyland, I was 16.

3:55 PM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger RadioFreeCatlandia said...

Post a new blog or give me the keys.

1:34 PM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Oh look... you are taking a comment from THE COL and recycling it. How cool of you.

1:59 PM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger RadioFreeCatlandia said...

You shut up, you. Ju..ju..just shut up. You're a child!

Remember when they had the Churro Ride through Nature's Wonderland.

3:48 PM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

You mean Burrito.

5:04 PM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger Luke said...

Why would you ride a churro through Nature's Burrito?

9:06 PM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

i'm speachless

9:35 PM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger Jim said...

Passholes, ROFLMAO!

Would it be in good form if I used 'Passhole' out of the theme-park context? I hope so!

4:45 PM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home