Saturday, April 22, 2006

Call for Help?

It's 3:30am and I was forced awake by a phone call. It was an ex-coworker drunk off his ass.
His name popped up on the caller i.d. but aparently he had no idea who he dialed. Alot of" WHOSHIH who... WHO'sthis." going on in this call.
I asked him if he was ok and All I could get out of him was ...was something like this:
"NAHOWA I'M NOT O.KAAAYYYY. I'MA BYEEEE THE SIDE OF THE ROAD IN A DITCH TAKEN FIRE INEED A CHOPPER TO GET ME OUTTA HERE. Oh shit you not...(girfriend) ... i'll call ya back"

No thats ok.

He was trying to call his girlfriend. Why i'm in his phone is a mystery to me.

uh... nam guy... you misdialed.

5 Comments:

Blogger sttropezbutler said...

WOW

STB

12:13 PM, April 22, 2006  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

HA! Well you have a better attitude than I would if someone drunk-dialed me at 3:30am. At least the dude was funny!

6:33 PM, April 23, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

He called back the next day to apologize. Thank god 'cause part of me was saying GEE what if he is in trouble?

8:03 AM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger RadioFreeCatlandia said...

I call you drunk all the time from a ditch, or under a pier, or after a date saying "I've made a huge mistake...". You never bail me out.

3:06 PM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:36 PM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home