Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Knock Knock…

Last night he shows up on my doorstep. I had a horrible day and I was sinking fast into depression He apologized and that was a quick band-aid for the problem. The bigger thing( that is subject verboten ) is why do you flake and not call? I only know that when I have done that I was high. I know its high behavior. I can guess that he was at the bath house and sky high. That’s the answers since he wont tell me whats up.

He did say that he loves me and he’s sorry he did that.

Cant wait for the next time this happens!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

What she said.

This one sounds like he is headed straight for the 'access denied' folder.

12:55 PM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Thank you.

1:15 PM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home