Thursday, September 08, 2005

Critter country



So this is just a strange moment that happened in Disneyland that I want to recant to you.
Many of you know there is no good place to eat in DL. There is The Blue Bayou and the little shack below the Gallery that sells gumbo in a sourdough bowls. There is also a fine crapfoodery in a place now known as Critter Country. (formerly Bear Country) It is the Hungry Bear restaurant.
While not a restaurant ...really its a service window.. it does offer a damn creepy bathroom on the “lower level”
It is a place that does not seem to have any security at all! I love Disneyland but not having to pee in Disneyland. If I can hold it till I get to the first restroom 5 miles away I will.
No hand - sani can erase the deadly invisible germs that cover these damn Disney restrooms like a plastic plague sheet. After my 5 dollar handful of fries and 6 dollar coke. I HAD to PEE! So I used the rest room on the “lower level” .

First : it was filled with pot smoke.
O.K. hippies. Right on. You still got a place left without the fuzz to narc on you. The lower level bathroom!

And B: there was a man talking fairly loud in the last stall. A little Too loud. He was saying things as if he were reading from a children’s book . “see …I’m a little water animal and I like to poke my head out like this”
Oh dear god. I’m not sure if there is a changing table in there but… It creeped me out to no end.

Stay away from that bathroom kiddies. Its a dark place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home