Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Scale it down



One of the cutest lil’ sound bites I have ever heard is Laurie Anderson saying “ I’m going to model my life after the government…. Just scale it down.” If we all did this just think of the wonderful world we would live in.
Lets say you invite me over to … oh let say… paint your house. I tell you I’ll be there with all the equipment to paint the house. Then when the day comes around I’m nowhere to be found. Strangers and neighbors help you paint your house. I show up 5 days later after the job has been done and ask … “what can I do? “ and comment that the paint job is poor and it needs to be fixed.


Oh and the dead slave laborer painters in the back yard are beginning to stink and you better evacuate your home.


THANK YOU USA FOR SHOWING ME THE PROPER WAY TO ACT!

I’m proud to be an asshole!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Hey look i got some sort of BLOG SPAM! oh what an exciting day this has turned out to be!

12:19 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

no. Im just happy to be at disneyland.

9:28 AM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Well if thats the case the world is in for one huge couch session! Coming soon THE THERAPY BLOG!

12:00 PM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger RadioFreeCatlandia said...

Apparently, you are VERY happy to be at Disneyland.

2:32 PM, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home