Saturday, October 07, 2006

Memory what?

Yes I did go and participate in the memory study at ucsd. I have not been able to return to my doctor yet to discuss the results of the tests. I do have to return at the beginning of the year to see if my memory is getting worse. I have been listening to family members speak and I'm beginning to suspect its genetic and not due to medication. Them there peoples that I a part of is wacky! Everyone of them seems to have this faulty memory. EVERY ONE OF THEM! I'm still working on it. I have a lil notepad with me whereever i go and if i feel there is info being delivered to me that i might forget i jot it down. Now here is the fun part. I have so many little notebooks going i dont know witch one i wrote the stuff in. (was it the one at home or the one at work or the one in the car or... did i not write it down?

Work is great home is great and the world is back to normal...
sort of.

6 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Do you remember Ceci? She was the woman who "stage-managed" my wedding (you know, the one who told you to go turn the music on after I told you to sit down and watch the damn wedding?). A couple of years ago, she was in an accident that temporarily screwed up her short term memory. She had a pen and paper to write stuff down- but it didn't work exactly as she'd hoped. See, she kept forgetting when she'd written something down, and she would end up writing eveything over and over.

My memory problem is different: The more important something is, the less likey I'll remember it. That's why I can remember the names, powers, secret identities, and backstories for most members of The Justice League of America, but couldn't name the Supreme Court Justices.

10:07 PM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I guess I dont really notice it, I mean I know I dont have the best memory but nothing real major. I do that too, I write stuff down in like 3 different places, lol!

3:36 PM, October 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You only need to know two Supreme Court justices: Scalia and Alito. If you have room in your notebook you can write down Roberts too but that is optional.

6:44 AM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

Ah to be a woman... Along with the miracle of birth, you also aquire a case of memory loss the never quite recovers, along with stretched out skin, varicose veins and boobs that aren't what they used to be.

11:13 AM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

You paint a lovely picture.

11:51 AM, October 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we don't remember stuff because we can't remember why it's important to remember, stuff to remember.

3:36 AM, October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home