Sunday, September 24, 2006

Insurance?

So I'm driving back to a friends house after eating at the Grove. We ate at that Woodranch place. We both had tri-tip but I'm pretty sure it was human. It was about the size of a humans thigh. So (insert name here) tells me about this car that some crackhead had fixed. (he didnt say he was a crackhead but...who else would do this)
So this guy decided plywood and housepaint would be the best way to fix his car.

If you love cars you have to hate this guy!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!

Stoppin by havent seeb u in a while!

4:57 PM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger Luke said...

I love this guy.

9:16 PM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

you hate cars

9:25 AM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

Gasoline and oil aren't highly flammable materials, oh no...

I'm envisioning a mobile "Wicker Man"-type scenario.

10:26 AM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Luke said...

I don't really care about cars, actually.

And I'm glad the guy was at least smart enough to put the hinges for the "hood" on the front. I look forward to the Saran Wrap windows.

My word in the word verification window looks like klingon: HQWAUHR!

11:19 AM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Ms Peel. That was my thought as well. I hope to see a "Safety Dance" around this flaming pile of mistake very soon.

12:35 PM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

Part of me expects the owner to look like a grown-up verion of Alfalfa. That's definately a He Man Woman Haters Club ride.

"Ziqhbp" right back at ya, Luke.

9:28 AM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Greggory saw the guy who "owns" this thing. Its a toothless crack addict and his partner. Greggory passed them and this RUNNING car the other day at Santa Monica and Fairfax.

6:29 PM, October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home