Friday, August 18, 2006

Cry wolf

You know I never post things like this but I just have to go on record to say:
He's full of crap.
2 days after this guy is detained in Thailand his story changes. Come on! This guy may be a pedifile and a child murderer but he did not kill JonBenet Ramsey. I'm just waiting for the announcement to the AP the this John Mark Karr is just some sick ass wannabe who needs attention. If John Douglas didn't figure it was this guy then ... He didn't do it. I'm curious to see is what sense he "was there" when this poor girl got killed. In the same sense we were all there for years in front of the TV as picture after picture of this horrible crime was flashed before us? He must be guilty of something becuase its must be almost impossible to be picked up for a sexcrime in Thailand.
Sit back and relax, the show is about to start. This is one of those things that seems too good to be true.
I'm going out further on a limb here so ... stay with me at least while I get this thought out. Could this be just another orchestrated smokescreen to distract us from real crime?
Let me get the priorities straight here...
War in iraq.
War in lebanon.
Prisoners held and abused in cuba
Castro dead/alive?
Homeland security still not doing anything because we still go on alert.
Wart on my foot.
Some kid still dead after 10 years. Killer MAY be found.


Here is a picture of the ASSOCIATED PRESS' distraction of the week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I agree, WTF!?

12:33 PM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger WAT said...

You've inspired me to post on this for sure. Good observations there. Odd, just plain odd.

12:07 AM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the more recent piccy with full makeup on. Reminds me of a Thompson Twin.

x's

8:50 AM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Whadda I tellya? WHACKO!
Why cant the FOX news media listen to me? When I say don't waste your time I mean it!

1:47 PM, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home