Monday, October 09, 2006

Late Start

I know, I Know...
Its already the 10th of October and I don't have any Halloween stuff up. I got a late start this year. It usually goes up around the end of September but ...What can ya do. Yes there have been tombstones in the backyard since early august but those dont count. They are supposed to be there.

I'll be hard pressed to outspook the neighbors this year. The guy around the block is building a Pirate ship in his front yard. So with that in mind I've decided to concentrate on the inside of the house for now.

This is the first thing to go up. Fortuskellateller.





Lightning is a must...


There is always something lurking in the dark...

6 Comments:

Blogger WAT said...

Um...

Fortuskellateller is kind of creepy.

GULP!

9:25 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

Pennywise adds a nice touch...

What the Hell am I saying?!?!?

CLOWNS ARE EVE-IL!!! THEY SCARE THE BEJEEZUZ OUTTA ME!!!

How does Pen feel about all this?

2:21 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

He doesn't care. Infact i think he likes the new stuff. More things to explore. He doesnt like the remote control talking skull. Thats one thing he hates.

2:25 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Luke said...

I hope you'll be playing lots of Spooooooooky music...

4:37 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger RadioFreeCatlandia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:06 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Creepy!
I love Halloween!

2:15 PM, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home