Thursday, December 01, 2005

National ( ) day?

So if they don’t like you they give you a day to tolerate you.
If they really don’t like you they give you a month (a sucky short month at that!)
I didn’t get any flowers nor do I have a news crew following me asking me to tell my life story. Did I get a halmark card? uhnooooo. What does this day do for me? Nothing. Does anyone care? Nope. Big fuckin special day. WHOO HOOO to promote awareness. Trust me I know about it. Now lets hope other people do too.

TO THE FOLKS I WORK WITH " YA'll a bunch of hateful bigots!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

You know I was debating on whether or not to write a post along these lines for world AIDS day. It was actually inspired by the fact that the website for world AIDS day was more about the ribbon than it was about AIDS. I came to the conclusion though that it'd be better to take the matter into my own hands and pick up where the WAD site never even got close to and distribute the facts myself.

1:07 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Thanks Adam.
Its comforting to know I am not the only one who noticed.

6:03 AM, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home