Thursday, December 08, 2005

My father’s legacy… to the world.

I have my fathers sense of humor.
There is no two ways about it. I’m pretty damn sure humor (or lack of) is in the genes.
I try to hide it. I try to suppress it. It just bubbles up from time to time.
Its like a tasteless tacky volcano that can erupt at any given moment.
I have no control. It as if I become momentarily possessed by the souls of Shecky Greene, Moe Howard, Norm Crosby and Nipsey Russel all at the same unfortunate time.

God help my co-workers.
(and not the god that George Bush talks to. Im pretty sure he doesn’t exist)

5 Comments:

Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

Bring me back to the day when you , me and Mike were in that little church on Topanga, talking about "Jesus, the Jaccuzzi Salesman."

Good times, good times...

5:56 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

OH YES. I remember that church with the baptism jacuzzi! It was like a Greenhouse for jesus.

6:00 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Jim said...

I can relate, I know I inherited the smart-ass gene from my father.

(I'm feeling robbed that I never experienced a baptism jacuzzi ;)

6:55 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

If I ever opened a trampoline store, I don't think I'd call it Trampo-Land, because you might think it was a store for tramps, which is not the inpression we are trying to convey with our store. On the other hand, we would not prohibit tramps from browsing, or testing the trampolines, unless a tramp's gyrations seemed to be getting out of control.

12:05 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Shecky Green has always been extremely UNDER-rated!

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

1:48 PM, December 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home