Monday, December 12, 2005

trust that no one will ever help you.

So let me tell you about my happy weekend . Sorry but I need to vent.
Greggory was going to help me with some moving. With that in mind I packed some heavy damn boxes and lugged them downstairs and put them in the trunk of the car. Books you know . The HEAVY book boxes. We have all had em and dread lifting them. Easier with two people.
So Greggory calls me in the morning and says hes coming back from doing his laundry and that well go over to the other place about 1pm. So we agree on a time. About 1230pm I show up at his place and he’s not there. His room mate says he packed a bag and went over to my place. The thought he was with me. So I text him that I’m at his place and guess what…
He calls.
“I’m over at friends… I thought you said 1 o clock?”
“Do you want me to pick you up?”
“No I’ll meet you back at the Apartment”
“Ok I’ll just drive home”
So I drive home.
1pm comes around.
His phone doesnt pick up. 1:20pm comes around and I call him again.
He picks up.
“hey are you on your way? “
“yeah I’ll be leaving in a bit”
“how long will it take you”
Oh about an hour or so”
“ya know what forget it. You are wasting my time. You are really know how to hurt my feelings. Enjoy your friends” click

I feel stupid for thinking he’d help me. I feel stupid for trusting what he says. I feel depressed and not too smart for thinking he is my friend.
He would have had me waiting all day. He has no reguard for other people. When you say you are going to be somewhere, meeting someone, be on time. Or call and tell that person your gonna be late. IS THAT SO FUCKIN HARD?

I feel pathetic for accepting this type of attention. I still feel its better than being alone. He is a nice guy but... this sucks.

12 Comments:

Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on
Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes

Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
When you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on

'Cause everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone

If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
When you think you've had too much of this life to hang on

Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
Everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes
And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on
Everybody hurts. You are not alone.

From the girl who bought the line about the "white picket fence".

XOXOX

10:50 AM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

jeez this makes me cry and laugh at the same time.

I just keep thinking of the american version of THE OFFICE. The "fire" episode.

I guess ya have ta see it.

How many times do I get my heart broken before it stops.

11:20 AM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

no wait its a full breakdown. Oh crap does this have to happen at work?

11:29 AM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

Look how far you've come, you cheeky kiwi monkey.

I bet 6 months ago you would have waited...
and waited...
and waited...
and waited...

Just imagine where you will be in 6 months time (I know, definately not London 'cause of the bombs).

12:12 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

whos to say i'm still not waiting.

12:22 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

I meant you didn't wait for him to come over and help you. You recognized the fact that, despite what he said, he wasn't going to show and you got on with your day.

Granted I'm sure it was a really fucked-up day after that, and that you didn't accomplish much of anything.

Still you were able to accept the truh instead of what was being fed to you (which is what you wanted to hear).

It sucks, but it is an indication that you are starting to value yourself a bit more, and for that you get a cookie :D

12:40 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

thank you for using words i understand and a cookie tis always a good reward.

12:46 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Jim said...

You expressed how you felt, good!

I have friends who are unreliable like this one. I just enjoy them in a different way, a more distant way, way away :)

2:25 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

:)
Jim your a good egg!

2:27 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Scotty, Sometimes I feel like a hard-boiled egg, other times I feel scrambled but still I try to be good :)

7:27 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

I was thinking more along the lines of "Over Easy" (WINK) :)

9:10 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger Jim said...

LOL, sometimes over but never, ever easy ;)

12:57 PM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home