Saturday, May 20, 2006

Shoot day 5

I'd love to post pictures of shoot day five but sad to say I cannot. We are shooting a key scene and any images from that scene will give the plot away. We are filming tonight and I'll try to take pictures that don't give too much away.
*update*
Shoot day 5 was spectacular. I'm sorry to say that I cannot post pictures. Everyone did a wonderful job. Considering the heat in the location and the close quarters. Troopers each and every one. I've said it before and its worth repeating...
This is one helluva great cast. All the actors are focused and bringing a reality to this that is astounding. John Laaks is fearless. He is so damn gung ho that I want to cast him in the lead for SHOWGIRLS 3: SHOWGUYS. He'll do anything and put his all into it. He's the MAN! Last night was a fight scene and he was throw around the room like a beat howler monkey. He knows what we need to get the shot done and he does it everytime.

I love this movie! Cant wait to see it when its done!

5 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

It the scene with the howler monkeys covered with whipped cream, isn't it?

11:00 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Yes. No matter what any one tells you.. they dont howl MORE when you beat them. They just kinda sob.

9:06 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Luke said...

You'll just have to sweet the sound in post.

10:13 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Luke said...

sweetEN. sweetEN.

I have forgotten how to make words and sentences.

10:15 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Jim said...

Glad you're enjoying and everything is going well!

9:24 PM, May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home