Saturday, April 08, 2006

hitched in 06


Tomorrow is the wedding of Luke and Katherine. It’s about time. They dated in high school. They sort of went their separate ways and then … 20 years later they decide to get married.
GOOD ON YA! I don’t think I have ever seen Luke cry “happy” tears before. He did at the wedding rehearsal. Wow. I forgot what a powerful thing making a relationship official can be. Kinda makes me want to get married to see if I can have tears of joy.
It’s about time. They understand each other and work well together as a team.
I wish them all the best in their new official life together.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Hello Kitty?

Congrats to L&K.

7:02 AM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger Luke said...

Not just any Hello Kitty- ZOMBIE Hello Kitty!

7:08 AM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

The saddist pinata in town.

8:41 AM, April 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home