Friday, February 17, 2006

Trying to break free of the same old post.

Ok I get it.
I’m a broken record. I’m even getting tired of the same three topics. Lets see if I can cope with talking about something other than usual rotation of crap.
With all this talk about… about… nope.
Hey did you see…



nope



I cant do it. I’m stuck. Stuck with three things to talk about. Only three. If this were a party with hundreds of people and I could talk to them one at a time Id be… ok rotating the same three stories.

I cant even make up a joke to tell. I’m at a loss.
OH wait I remember a joke that circulated during the Michael Jackson trial.

Where does…
no no Wait lemme remember.
OK OK!

What do Michael Jackson and a Big mac have in common?






Both are discolored meat between four year old buns.

There that was not one of my rotating three topics.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

So I just watched Jack Frost-- via Mystery Science Theater 3000! Hilarious!

1:58 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

The movie is not right! The version on netflicks is longer and a much better transfer.
Whoo hoooo! glad ya saw it!

2:21 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!

6:36 AM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home