Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tuesday

So here is the low down.
The one who shall remain nameless ignores me on valentines day. No call. Not returning my calls nothing. What an asshole. Silly things get me all worked up. Like the fact he snapped at me the other day because I asked him if he was working the next day. His response was very curt explaining that he has had Sunday Monday and Tuesday off since his last job.
He said it like I'm an idiot for not knowing that. When the very next week he has to go to work on Sunday. WTF?
He's got issues that he doesn't want help with. I thought I was a good friend I guess I was wrong.
I'm not hurt just.. Wait yes I am hurt but I'm not going to cry over this. MR "I love you" fuck you!
I 'm a nice guy and dont ask for much and still got fucked over emotionally. Why do I even bother to care about anyone but myself?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOU!

happy valentines day to the rest of you.

6 Comments:

Blogger WAT said...

Everyone's having a real Ennis Del Mar and Jack Twist fuckin' Valentine's Day it seems.

9:43 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

You said it!

10:04 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Luke said...

Katherine and I had hamburgers. Then she watched TV while I tried to fix a web page. ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR!

9:13 AM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Troy said...

take a fuckin valium and just chill out. I learned decades ago, that you can only depend upon yourself, look out for number one. numero uno, baby!

8:23 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Belated H V Day to you too!

STB

I'm with Bill..

8:31 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

thanks bill. I have.

10:35 PM, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home