Friday, February 17, 2006

Barbara Bush PSA

VOYAGE OF THE DAMNED. Oh, her beautiful mind. Ninjas are real right? Why haven't they done something 'bout her.
Be sure to watch it all the way to the end to see a shot of the whitehouse being blasted into oblivion. Come on Barbara... Her message to the children of yesterday was if ya like what you see on tv then read about it. What a goofball.
Yet another reason to hate Americans. Just thought I'd share THE GREAT PSA with you. I'm sure she thinks she getting into heaven because of this 2 hour shoot she did for "The Children of America". I know where she's going and I'll be right there handing her giant marshmallows for her pitchfork! Fuckin cow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Really, you need to learn how to express how you feel, go ahead, let it out :)

5:33 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

I'm working on it Jim.

6:08 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home