Wednesday, November 02, 2005

where is fancy bread?

What do I get back from him?
That question is not an easy one to answer.
I have kicked him to the curb. I told him to go elsewhere and I meant it at the time. I didn’t know how miserable it would make me feel.
But then again he doesn’t care about himself to take care of himself. Neither do I in some respects. I know it’s a great big scary world out there and I don’t want to leave my little protective bubble. He brings balance … or I thought he brought balance. Geez its like a damn car crash. You can observe the event several different ways. Yes I’m grown. Yes I know better… but knowing better does not include the fact your heart will do something completely different.
And if there is a line of people out there just waiting to be my soulmate … I don’t see em! I’m not comfortable being in a relationship with invisible people.

9 Comments:

Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

You can't see them because you're still busy looking for him, silly.

And if you check Aisle 4, it's right next to the bagels between the Ciabatta and the Pita.

5:35 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

The Hot Dog Buns. Very funny Mrs Peel.

5:44 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

cant get any fanciererer than that!

5:45 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Thank you Lasomniloquy. thats what i need to do.

9:10 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Sangroncito,
Its not sex I'm bitching about. I could care less about sex right now. I'm going thru that "I dont want to be alone " phase. it will pass.

9:12 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Did you just make a Superman Comic book reference? NOW THATS BIZZARE!

5:25 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Jim said...

Congrats on the physical separation. Now, hopefully, the emotional separation will follow, soon. I'd like to give some insightful advice but for myself only time and a willingness to explore other options eases.

8:35 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Jim, thank you for that.I agree time will help.



Booze and drugs help too.

12:30 AM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

yes all talk...
I have yet to drink and I havent been high in years.

3:08 PM, November 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home