Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Kulak's Woodshed

I have to say that Charles Peyton is not a person to fuck with.
His Valley Village office has been dealing with the folk at Kulak's Woodshed for about 6 years now.

Chuck created a website a while back to chronicle the struggle he has had with the Owner of Kulak's Woodshed, Paul Kulak and his one time associate in crime councilwoman Wendy Greuel.

Peyton's website is... Creative at being nasty. While it looks like any other 3rd graders first webpage it does have some very interesting information on the goings on in Valley Village. It looks like Peyton has spent a lot of time trying to get Kulak to comply with codes or get outta dodge. While I had to see this site simply because it was created by Peyton I was amazed at the wealth of information it contained within its crazy ramblings. He has done his homework and if you can sift thru the crazy page he created you can see he truly is not a man to mess with.
Chuck Peyton, You are one crazy man on a mission. I salute you!

Click the title of this post to go to CharlesPeyton.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Reminds me of the TIme Cube pages.

6:49 PM, December 26, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Me too!

7:06 PM, December 26, 2006  
Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

So what your sayin' is that its his own Peyton Place?

Heh heh heh - I slay me...

Thank you very much, I'll be here all week. Come back at 11:00, I work blue.

11:45 AM, December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home