Thursday, November 02, 2006

Enough about space already!

Halloween was great! Tons of kids came by the house. Every group had something nice to say about the house. Some were actually afraid to knock on the door. Its an odd neighborhood. Everyone has to be in your business. It was aparent after the first group of kids left the parents stepped up and introduced themselves and said whay a wonderful job I did on the house. They told me their address and were very nice. THIS WAS REPEATED TIME AND TIME AGAIN. Telling me there address. I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU LIVE! later on that eve a neighbor woman came buy to ask how I did some of the effects and to say how nice everything was. I offered her candy. I figured that would get her liposuctioned ass to go away and I could continue drinking. It didnt work.

Nice halloween but nosey republican neighbors.
It was nice to have people over at the house. A few friends and a really bad french "horror" film and the evening was complete.

3 Comments:

Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

We need photos, dammit!

11:40 AM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Jim said...

Kids, you have kids in your neighborhood? That's a little strange to me, people are even reluctant to tell you their name where I live.

6:14 AM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger WAT said...

What would Jesus do?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"You know something Phil, I refuse to believe I'm a nosey Republican neighbor!" --Bobbie Dooley

6:06 PM, November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home