Saturday, June 24, 2006

shoot day 12

We had some problems with the camera and shoot day 12 had to be rescheduled. It is a location that is fairly easy to shoot in. An alley in the valley.

I bought a new camera with the extra cash I am picking up at my night job. I also bought a case for the damn thing so I dont break it as I did the last lil' camera. This one has a six mega pixel resolution of which I have been told is overkill for anything I'd ever need. (who the fuck determines what I need but me?) So I will have some pictures to share of the shoot tonight. All is well.

I have transferred the pictures from the shoot to my Ipod so if we need to match any previous shots we have pictures on set. I didn't want to drag my laptop to a location.
I have about 2500 pictures that have been taken so far of this shoot. The new camera can hold about 800 per memory card so I think I'll get at least a few good ones tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home