Saturday, February 18, 2006

LOOK ME OVER CLOSELY. now go.

What do you do if someone you love engages in unprotected sex? What do you tell them? What do you do if that same person, who is addicted to drugs, can't stay out of the bathhouse? (where you know damn well sex is unprotected and said friend being HIV+ compounds the issue.) Which bathhouse? Melrose, Hollywood spa, Mid-town you name it, he's there.

What to you tell them?


well look me over closely
tell me what you see
the lady likes to look her best
before she pours the tea
you see a diamond-studded gown
that makes the evening sun go down
oh look me over closely
tell me what you find
but don't be over anxious
because I'm not the marryin' kind


Saying "stop" is not enough. Reminding them that having unprotected sex with someone and not disclosing you are positive is a crime.
Why should you even bother to tell that to someone who is that morally bankrupt to begin with?

I'm a port in a storm
you will harbor where it's warm
in my arms you will hide
from the great big world outside
oh but oh when you come and see me
don't try to change my ways
now you have a part within my heart
and there you'll always stay
there's room for all
not for all
but don't blame me
if you fall

Here what ya tell him.


Have a nice life.

You should have stopped. I'm sorry that you need to do this.

I thought you would have more self respect and respect for others.

I was wrong.
I know your reading this now. I have a stat counter that tells me when you have read my blog. Continue to do what you've been doing. You'll get busted or worse. Don't look to me for help emotional support or for a sympathetic ear. I'm no longer here to help you. Oh and thanks for being such a flake and making this transition easy for me. Its amazing how easy it is to say fuck you. Now lets hope your drug addict roomate doesn't kick your ass out. Or your work fire your ass because you cant go in because your high, or havent planned your turn around well and stayed too long at the bathouse infecting people. Again.

so look me over closely
and then make up your mind
but darling please remember this
I'm holding you before we kiss
so look me over closely
because I may be the marryin' kind
I don't think so, but I just may be the marryin' kind
oh well I may be the marryin' kind
ohhh


Sorry folks I'm pretty bitter and it looks like that feeling is going to be around fo awhile. After the operation I may calm down. I'm off all my pain meds until the operation on friday and no too happy. So any little thing thats bugging me needs an outlet. Guess what. The blog gets my wrath. Have a nice weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This medium is a good safe place to vent, go ahead, I do it sometimes.
For get about him some guys are just a joke! I know its hard cuz Ive had plenty "jokes" in my life!

4:58 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. Powerful stuff. I hope "he" reads this and grows a conscience. I guess the anger gets in his way. It's nobody's fault. Shit happens. It just does. To good bad and otherwise.

4:55 PM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home