Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm shutting this damn blog down

Well ... shutting it down to any postings of any emotional importance that is.

So I have been going thru a very difficult time with my feelings lately. First off I'm hesitant to write about stuff that involves my emotional state because people at work read this (Hi work!)

I thought it was the time of the year that makes me down but I'm thinking its much more now.
Someone suggested to me to join a 12 step program to deal with emotional dependecy.
Hmm. I never thought I needed one.

To the person who suggested that: I'm considering it.
I'm not in a happy place at this moment and anything fuckin program seems good. Hell someone stick me with a fuckin needle so I have a recent excuse to go to NARCANON.

Damn it. Damn you "work" people! I cant write about this. I cant write about anything! This blog has become a depository for stupid videos and the odd observation. I'm unable to write down anything that may be weighing in on my mind. I am unable to write about personal stuff anymore. If I do, I have to sanitize it. Don't get me wrong I like all you folk at work I just dont think its appropriate for me to vent in this way.
Oh well off to make a secret blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Is this because we didn't go get burritos?

(the offer is still valid- pick any day but today!)

7:16 AM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger I. P. Frehley said...

That's the irony of world wide web logs (or "blogs" as the kids call them these days); if you actually express yourself, sooner or later you have to censor yourself to avoid alienating your readers. A secret blog ought to work fine as long as you keep it a secret, which is going to be harder than it sounds.

2:25 PM, January 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the "secret blog"...it's here...

http://carlottavthemad.blogspot.com/

5:00 PM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Nope but nice try.
There are a few bogus sites out there that can be found in a matter of seconds if you know how to look.
You sir... do not know how to look.

The real one has yet to be created.

9:21 PM, January 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home