Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Even though you fool your soul your conscience will be mine. OH BOY!

Adam Ant
The making of STAND AND DELIVER. Wow. At that time in history they had to explain what a video was in detail!




The Actual video:



Dear Stuart (Adam Ant) is a man who has been diagnosed as bi-polar. I dislike people who think they can explain someone's behavior away by saying they are Bi-polar. It's not a easy a diagnosis as you think. A painful tortured life.
He was an influence in the 80's and has continued to be nothing but a professional.
I wish dear Stuart all the best this 5th of July.

Veronica and he had more in common than we were prepared or equipped to handle.

No one is to blame. I loved her and tried to understand. I have come close but I know ...I will never truly know. I miss her still.
Dear God I'm crying as I type this now. I would like to have known how her life would have been if she had made the decision to keep it. (that is make the decision in time to be saved) I wish her well too. Dante made all that shit up ya know. There is no hell for you my dear. Your hell was here. I remember you and light a candle on this the anniversary of the biggest decision you ever made for yourself and the people who love you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

The one thing I remember about that day: you seeing her walk through Ty's house.

10:53 AM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger EmmaPeel007 said...

Sending you much love.

10:57 AM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger Luke said...

Did I ever send you this?

7:41 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

no luke i've never seen this before. thank you

10:06 PM, July 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home